[Openstack-operators] Delete cinder service

William Josefsson william.josefson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 08:28:02 UTC 2016

Thanks everyone for your replies! I did a safe select first to make
sure there was only one match. than I updated deleted=1 for that
service which seem to work. Now 'cinder service-list' shows the right
output.

I notice in DB 'volumes', there are plenty of old volume entries, long
ago deleted, and they have 'deleted=1'. The host value, is the old
host name that no longer exist.

Is there any cleanup of volumes entries with deleted=1, or is it
normal these old entries lay around? thx will