[Openstack-operators] [kolla] question of default users for operators

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Sep 1 06:32:04 UTC 2016

Blair,

I wanted to get back to you with what we ended up with in Kolla Newton, as well as our z streams of Liberty and Mitaka.

We decided not to create a default user as a result of this thread.  We did decide to create a member role to match the defaults shipped in horizon's configuration files.

Hope the information is useful.

Thanks for the tight feedback loop :)

Regards
-steve