[Openstack-operators] Question about ancient published OPS and Architecture guides

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Oct 31 16:51:44 UTC 2016

Operators, a quick question from the docs team:

We currently publish a frozen epub and mobi version of the O'Reilly
Operations Guide - in the version from 20th May 2014. This is now quite
different from the HTML version.

The same for the Architecture Design Guide. Our epub is frozen and from
from 30th October 2014.

We plan to add current PDFs for these documents in the Ocata cycle.

Is there any reason these ancient epub/mobi versions should still get
published?

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)