[Openstack-operators] [tags]Summit session to discuss about maturity of heat

Jonathan D. Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Sat Oct 22 16:13:59 UTC 2016

I'll try and make it.  OpsTags a miniscule number of actuve
participants (like maybe one and it's not me, but I have been more
active in the past so might be of some use) so I'll conter propose
attending:

Ops: Ops Tags Team
Tue 25  5:05pm-5:45pm
AC Hotel - P3 - Montjuic
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BCN-ops-tags-team

Especially if you have any creative ideas on improving maturity
indication. I think it's a pretty rough metric at this time, but not
sure I have any great ideas about how to tune it.

-Jon