[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev][tacker] Unexpected files are created after installing Tacker

zhi changzhi1990 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:45:09 UTC 2016

hi, tackers

I have some questions about installing Tacker.

I have an physical environment which installed Tacker a few days ago. Today
I have pulled the latest code.
Then I upgrade the database by using
"
  tacker-db-manage --database-connection "mysql+pymysql://
root:12345 at 127.0.0.1/tacker?charset=utf8" upgrade head
"
At last I execute this command " python setup.py install ". I uploaded the
output at [1].

But I met some issues about the files which were generated.

There is directory named " tacker/db/vm " in the path "
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages ". But this directory doesn't exist in the
source code.

In the [1], I found this command "creating
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/tacker/db/vm" .  But the directory
" tacker/db/vm " doesn't exist anymore. Because this wrong directory and
files in this directory, tacker-server doesn't startup correctly.

Could someone tell me the reason why this directory was generated?

Thanks

[1]. http://paste.openstack.org/show/586528/