[Openstack-operators] If you are deploying with or against RDO, we'd like to hear from you

Kruithof Jr, Pieter pieter.kruithof.jr at intel.com
Tue Oct 18 15:56:23 UTC 2016

Hi David,

Can you talk a bit about how you intend to share the results and/or data from the survey?

Thanks,

Piet

On 10/18/16, 9:48 AM, "David Moreau Simard" <dms at redhat.com> wrote:

    Hi openstack-operators,

    We're currently gathering feedback from RDO users and operators with
    the help of a very small and anonymous survey [1].

    It's not very in-depth as we value your time and we all know filling
    surveys is boring but it'd be very valuable to us.

    If you'd like to chat RDO more in details at the upcoming OpenStack
    summit: what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong or even if you
    have questions about either starting to use it or how to get
    involved...
    Feel free to get in touch with me or join us at the RDO community meetup [2].

    Thanks !

    [1]: https://www.redhat.com/archives/rdo-list/2016-October/msg00128.html
    [2]: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/an-evening-of-ceph-and-rdo-tickets-28022550202

    David Moreau Simard