[Openstack-operators] Ops at Barcelona - Updates

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Oct 17 04:58:27 UTC 2016

Hi all,

There have been some schedule updates for the Ops design summit sessions:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/global-search?t=Ops+Summit%3A

New Sessions added:
* Ops Meetups Team
* Some working groups not previously listed
* Horizon: Operator and Plugin Author Feedback
* Neutron: End user and operator feedback
* Barbican: User and Operator Feedback Session

and some minor room and time changes too - please doublecheck your schedule!

** Call for Moderators **

We really need a moderator for:
 >>     * HAProy, MySQL, Rabbit Tuning

since it looks like it will be one of the most popular sessions, but we
don't have a moderator yet.

These sessions will be canceled unless we can find a moderator:
 >>     * Fleet Management
 >>     * Swift
 >>     * Horizon
 >>     * Alt Deployment tech
 >>     * ControlPlane Design(multi region)

For those of you who want to know what it takes check out the
Moderator's Guide:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Operations/Meetups#Moderators_Guide &
ask questions - we're here to help!

Regards,