[Openstack-operators] [puppet] Presence at the PTG

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Thu Oct 6 16:12:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

We chatted about this a bit in the last meeting[0], but I wanted to
send a note to the wider audience. Our initial thought was that the
puppet group will not have a specific presence at the upcoming PTG in
Atlanta.  We don't think we'll have any topics that we can't work
through via our traditional irc/email workflows. If anyone has any
topics or items that they would like to work through at the upcoming
PTG, please let us know and we can revisit this.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/puppet_openstack/2016/puppet_openstack.2016-04-19-15.00.html