[Openstack-operators] [telecom-nfv] Meeting #10 - May be slightly delayed

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 12:51:55 UTC 2016

Hi All,

The telecom/nfv ops functional team has a meeting this morning [1]. I
may be a bit late for it, depending on traffic, due to some unforeseen
circumstances. I'm not canceling, just may be a few minutes late.

That said, our agenda is currently light [2] with only one item today
(so far), and that is that the OpenStack User Committee has provided
us with a meeting time and room at the summit [3]. Further, the ops
summit will likely also provide us a second slot, giving us two for
the summit, which is great. The second slot is still being determined
in terms of time and location.

Thanks,
Curtis.

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#OpenStack_Operators_Telco_and_NFV_Working_Group