[Openstack-operators] [scientific][scientific-wg][Massively Distributed] - Workshop on Openstack-Federated Identity integration

lebre.adrien at free.fr lebre.adrien at free.fr
Tue Oct 4 21:38:08 UTC 2016

Hi Saverio,

I'm wondering whether you are aware of the massively distributed Working Group [1].
We are currently defining the agenda for our working sessions [2]. According to your email (in particular the use-case you raised), the topic is interesting and can be discussed during one of the scheduled sessions (if you are available obviously ;))

Actually, Renater (the French NREN) is taking part to the Beyond the clouds initiative.
This initiative targets the deployment of an OpenStack throughout several points of presence of a network operator (basically one pop = one rack) [3]
Several members of this initiative are strongly involved in this new WG.

I just sent an  email to my colleagues from Renater to see whether they plan to attend the meeting in Rome.
I would be pleased to get informations and major results of your discussions.

Will you attend the Barcelona summit ? if yes, do you think you can come and present major results of your exchanges in one of the massively distributed WG sessions.

Thanks,
Adrien

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Massively_Distributed_Clouds
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/massively_distribute-barcelona_working_sessions