[Openstack-operators] [scientific][scientific-wg] Reminder: Scientific WG meeting Tuesday 2100 UTC

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Nov 29 06:37:06 UTC 2016

Hi everyone -

We have a Scientific WG IRC meeting on Tuesday at 2100 UTC on channel #openstack-meeting.

The agenda is available here[1] and full IRC meeting details are here[2].

Firstly this week we are planning to take a look at some experiments benchmarking TCP performance over VXLAN and OVS tenant networks.  Secondly we’d like to hear people’s thoughts on requirements for telemetry and monitoring for research computing use cases.

Best wishes,
Stig

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_November_29th_2016 <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_November_29th_2016>
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group <http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group>