[Openstack-operators] [User-committee] [Fault Genes] WG Meeting Summary

Nematollah Bidokhti Nematollah.Bidokhti at huawei.com
Wed Nov 23 22:43:05 UTC 2016

​I'm very interested to know if there is data from stackoverflow which other groups could use, is there a place where this data is being collected or easily queried.  Specifically, I'm wondering if there is data pertaining the DevOpps or CloudApp communities which might be sought?​

We will bring in the data from Stackoverflow and other sources to our database where you will be able to run queries. The Stackoverflow data is not as crisp as you might find in Launchpad. We are going to run some scripts that will grab info based on keywords.

BTW, we would like to have the opportunity to work with Operators where we can receive OpenStack bugs and mitigations data.

In addition, we are interested in the OpenStack tribal knowledge where they did not become bugs in Launchpad, but annoying enough that needs to be addressed.

​Interesting, what would be the audience/intended topic of the whitepaper?
The goal is to make it interesting enough so developers and operators can benefit from the concept.

Nemat