[Openstack-operators] Audit Logging - Interested? What's missing?

Nematollah Bidokhti Nematollah.Bidokhti at huawei.com
Thu Nov 17 00:16:52 UTC 2016

Hi Tom,

It would be great if the logs were formatted as such that could convey the following:
- Fault classification/types
- Potential root Causes
- Latest state before failure/crash

The above can help with automation and self healing. This is part of our Fault Genes WG mission to get to consistent log structure for our fault management policies.

Thanks,
Nemat