[Openstack-operators] [openstack-operators] Ops Midcycle March 2017 Results

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 03:56:19 UTC 2016

Hey everyone!

We want to thank all of you who took time to submit your opinion for the
upcoming Ops Mid-cycle in March 2017. We left the decision up to the
community - as we should - and you all decided that Milano, Italy is it!
Results are as follows: [ http://doodle.com/poll/e7fcfhsf4s8cupyi ]

	Tokyo, Japan 	Milano, Italy
Yes
	58
	66
Ifneedbe
	10
	7
No
	55
	50

We had quite a bit more response than from the last meetup and are glad
to see the growth in participation. We will be providing more details in
the coming days so please be sure to be on the lookout for updates.
Thank you all again on behalf of the Ops Meetups Team!
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ops_Meetups_Team

--
Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
Ops Technical Lead
OpenStack Innovation Center

mrhillsman at gmail.com
mobile: (210) 413-1659
office: (210) 312-1267
Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command
http://osic.org