[Openstack-operators] [trove][nova][octavia][manila][sahara][designate][zaqar] Projects that use service VM's (Was: More file injection woes)

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Sun Nov 13 15:20:54 UTC 2016

Matt,

In Barcelona, there was a discussion amongst all projects that used service
VM's. I'm not able to find the actual meeting on my calendar now but here's
the list that I know of so far; I've tagged those projects in the subject
line of this top post.

Off the top of my head, the list includes Octavia, Manila, Sahara,
Designate, Zaqar, and Trove.

If you know of additional projects, please add to the list (and the subject
line).

Thanks,

-amrith