[Openstack-operators] [scientific][scientific-wg] Reminder: IRC meeting Wednesday 9th November 0900 UTC

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Nov 8 20:40:54 UTC 2016

Greetings All -

We have a Scientific WG IRC meeting on Wednesday at 0900 UTC on channel #openstack-meeting

The agenda is available here[1] and full IRC meeting details are here[2].

We’d like to follow up on the events at Barcelona, and complete our planning of activity areas for the Ocata design cycle.  Last week we had some people come forward to lead and to participate, and we’d like to hear from any others who are interested.

If anyone would like to add an item for discussion on the agenda, it is also available in an etherpad[3].

Best wishes,
Stig

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_November_9th_2016
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group