[Openstack-operators] 2017 Openstack Operators Mid-Cycle Meetups - venue selection etherpads

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Tue Nov 1 15:00:05 UTC 2016

On Oct 31, 2016 1:13 PM, "Jesse Keating" <omgjlk at us.ibm.com> wrote:

> This has been my experience as well. I purposefully attend the project
fishbowl sessions and often the project mid cycles to be able to provide
real time operator feedback as future plans are discussed and
retrospectives from the previous release are held.

Right but the point is thise fishbowl won't be held at the PTG as I
understand it. It's more like Friday at the Design Summit. Those fishbowl
type sessions are meant to occur at the Forum.

> Given a choice between attending either the Ops mid cycle or the PTG, I
see far more value in the PTG, which will be held at a very similar time.
> -jlk

Maybe you should ask over in the dev list and see if that would be at all
appreciated or useful. I'd be interested in their perspective.

-Erik

Atlanta?