[Openstack-operators] Fwd: [openstack-dev] Summit evolution online town halls

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Wed May 25 03:51:21 UTC 2016

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [openstack-dev] Summit evolution online town halls
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 10:21:51 -0700
From: Jonathan Bryce <jonathan at openstack.org>
To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org

Hi everyone,

You might have seen the FAQ we posted last week about the continuing work
on evolving the format and structure of the Summits:
http://www.openstack.org/blog/2016/05/faq-evolving-the-openstack-design-summit/

I wanted to send a reminder note out to highlight that Thierry and I will
be hosting 2 online town halls tomorrow at 1130 and 1900 UTC to talk
through the current thinking and answer any new questions. Links to the
webinars are at the top of the blog post. If you have specific questions
not covered in the FAQ that you'd like us to talk about, feel free to email
either of us directly beforehand and we will add them to the list.

Jonathan