[Openstack-operators] [craton] Versions of Python to support for Craton

Jim Baker jim.baker at python.org
Tue May 24 22:51:17 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 6:36 PM, Sam Morrison <sorrison at gmail.com> wrote:

> I’m in favour of using 3.5. We are in the process of moving things to
> ubuntu xenial and 3.5 is native there.

Thanks for the feedback!

> BTW when is Craton planning on getting into openstack gerrit etc?

The specific timeline of the move to gerrit is not something we have
actively discussed, because of the usual: we are trying to complete our
phase 1 milestone. Currently we are projecting June 10 (based on Monte
Carlo modeling), but this could slip. In any event, once we finish
milestone 1, moving to OpenStack Gerrit and infrastructure in general ASAP
would make sense.

In other words, it should be quite soon!

- Jim