[Openstack-operators] Neutron upgrade from Kilo to Mitaka

Kingshott, Daniel Daniel.Kingshott at bestbuy.com
Thu May 19 21:31:45 UTC 2016

+1 for Ihar¹s comments, the issue you will have is the deb packages will
have dependencies that will be a huge pain, you would have to spin up a
separate set of boxes for neutron and update the keystone endpoint.

Daniel Kingshott
Cloud Dude
(425) 623 4359 - Cell

Best Buy Co. Inc.
Technology Development Center
1000 Denny Way | 8th Floor | Seattle, WA | 98109 | USA