[Openstack-operators] Problems (simple ones) at scale... Invisible VMs.

Kris G. Lindgren klindgren at godaddy.com
Wed May 18 22:18:49 UTC 2016

Nova has a config setting for the maximum number of results to be returned by a single call.  You can bump that up so that you can do a nova list —all-tenants and still see everything. However if I am reading the below correctly, then I didn't realize that the —limit –1 apparently by-passes that config option?

Kris Lindgren
Senior Linux Systems Engineer
GoDaddy