[Openstack-operators] Gathering Actions from the Informal Operators Meetup

Joseph Bajin josephbajin at gmail.com
Sat May 14 22:17:59 UTC 2016

Everyone,

The OSOps team would like to get help from the Operator Community to help
gather issues and problems from the informal Operators meetup.[1]

Here is the etherpad that we have setup.[2] We are asking users to take a
look at the etherpad[1] and if they identify issues that should be raised
with projects, to add it to the new etherpad.[2]  We ask that you provide
some contact information as well, so that we could follow-up in the event
there are additional questions or feedback needed.

Thanks

Joe

[1] - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/AUS-ops-informal-meetup
[2] - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osops-informal-meetup-feedback