[Openstack-operators] Anyone else use vendordata_driver in nova.conf?

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu May 12 22:58:59 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 8:28 AM, Fox, Kevin M <Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov> wrote:

> For a tenant though, I may not want to have to write user-data to bind
> every thing I launch through horizon's nova workflow, heat, sahara, etc.
> Just having one place to put the hook and its always called has some major
> advantages.

To keep the scope of the current proposal manageable, I want to ignore
tenant data for now. I think it could probably be implemented in a
microservice regardless.

The deadline to get this spec approved is May 30 for it to make it into
Newton, so we need to keep scope changes to a minimum if possible.

Michael

--
Rackspace Australia