[Openstack-operators] New working group: [fault genes]. Recap from Austin from "Taxonomy of Failure" Ops session and plans going forward as a working group

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu May 5 19:41:42 UTC 2016

On 2016-05-05 17:29:25 +0000 (+0000), Edgar Magana wrote:
> This is really awesome. As member of the User Committee (UC) I would like to encourage you and the members of this working group to add the information on this wiki page:
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/UserCommittee
[...]

I think they've possibly tried but may require some assistance,
since we've currently got new account creation disabled on
wiki.openstack.org as a mitigation against spam/abuse while we work
through proper deployment automation and upgrades. Anyone with an
existing wiki account and an interest in this topic could volunteer
to help them capture the details there for now.
--
Jeremy Stanley