[Openstack-operators] Nova cells patches against Liberty

Sam Morrison sorrison at gmail.com
Wed May 4 23:23:09 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,

I’ve also been working on these and have some updated patches at:

https://github.com/NeCTAR-RC/nova/commits/stable/liberty-cellsv1

There are a couple of patches that you have in your tree that need updating for Liberty. Mainly around supporting the v2.1 API and more things moved to objects. I have also written some tests for some more of them too. I haven’t tested all of these functionally yet but they pass all tox tests.

Cheers,
Sam