[Openstack-operators] [osops] OSOps Meeting - Tomorrow 2016-05-04 1900 UTC

Joseph Bajin josephbajin at gmail.com
Tue May 3 18:58:11 UTC 2016

Everyone,

The OSOps group will be having their next meeting tomorrow May 4th, 2016 at
1900 UTC.
It will be hosted in the #openstack-meeting-4 room.

The agenda has been added to the etherpad and wiki.  You can find that
here. [1]  The primary goal is to follow-up on the discussions that we had
at the Summit and start working on the tasks outlined in the action items.
We are open to anyone that wants to participate.

See you tomorrow!

--Joe

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osops-irc-meeting-20160504