[Openstack-operators] [neutron] Interesting networking issue - need help

Christopher Hull chrishull42 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 18:05:59 UTC 2016

All by IP.   Private instances can't get hostnames because they can't get
TCP/UDP back from DNS, so all testing is via IP.

-Chris

- Christopher T. Hull
I am presently seeking a new career opportunity  Please see career page
http://chrishull.com/career
333 Orchard Ave, Sunnyvale CA. 94085
(415) 385 4865
chrishull42 at gmail.com