[Openstack-operators] [openstack-community] [User-committee] Announcing the Non-ATC Recognition Working Group

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Thu Mar 31 15:49:23 UTC 2016

Shamail,

Please, send a reminder of the day and time when the meeting will be hosted.

Edgar

From: Shamail Tahir <itzshamail at gmail.com<mailto:itzshamail at gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 5:38 PM
To: Rochelle Grober <rochelle.grober at huawei.com<mailto:rochelle.grober at huawei.com>>
Cc: openstack-operators <openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>>, "user-committee at lists.openstack.org<mailto:user-committee at lists.openstack.org>" <user-committee at lists.openstack.org<mailto:user-committee at lists.openstack.org>>, "community at lists.openstack.org<mailto:community at lists.openstack.org>" <community at lists.openstack.org<mailto:community at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [openstack-community] [User-committee] Announcing the Non-ATC Recognition Working Group

Hi Rocky,

The plan is to start the meeting next week.  I created the poll so that people can pick days of the week and times that will work best for them.  I apologize for any confusion caused by the dates, the meeting will actually start next week and will be scheduled for the best day/time.  I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Shamail