[Openstack-operators] Mitaka RC packages for openSUSE and SLES available

Thomas Bechtold tbechtold at suse.com
Wed Mar 30 14:12:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

In the last few weeks we've been working hard on stabilizing the Mitaka
packages, and the packages currently available in Cloud:OpenStack:Mitaka
[0] pass early testing.

Feel free to try them out by adding the repository:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Cloud:/OpenStack:/Mitaka/$DI
STRO/

to your repository list. We currently maintain + test the packages for
SLE 12SP1 and openSUSE Leap 42.1.
We also started to automatically  track the stable/mitaka branches for
the different services so the packages are automatically updated when CI
passes.

If you find issues, please do not hesitate to report them to
opensuse-cloud at opensuse.org or to https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/

Thanks !

Have a lot of fun,
Tom