[Openstack-operators] [neutron] Liberty - How to install latest version

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Tue Mar 29 12:14:17 UTC 2016

Christopher Hull <chrishull42 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nevermind!  :-)   Updated using all noarch RPMs.   Liberty Router Pings
> for the very first time!   Yes, the fix was in that patch.   CentOS, for
> the sake of future stackers, please update your repo.   And thanks all
> for the help!!!

Note that while CentOS provides some infra for RDO, RDO is a project that
is separate from CentOS. If anything, you should ask RDO folks to manage
missing updates.

That said, I note that 22 days without an update does not sound
embarrassing to me. RDO folks need some time to deliver an update while
making sure it’s not breaking core scenarios for existing installations.

Ihar