[Openstack-operators] Manual router setup

Kevin Benton kevin at benton.pub
Wed Mar 23 14:52:01 UTC 2016

Ok. The same settings should apply to Linux bridge.

Make sure you have external_network_bridge defined in your L3 agent as an
empty value.

Then your external network should be created with the provider type of
'flat' and the physical network corresponding to the one you have defined
in your bridge mappings in the L2 agent  that attaches to the bridge going
to your external physical network.