[Openstack-operators] Manual router setup

chrishull42 at gmail.com chrishull42 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 14:02:24 UTC 2016

Hi all;
It appears that Liberty Neutron routers do not work.  The Northbound port is always Down.

What I'd like to do is dedicate an instance (CentOS) to routing between the Public net and other nets.  Has anyone done this.  Setting up the router is trivial.  But I'm a little worried about interaction with Neutron Ports.  I need to assign fixed IPs so I can route from the Internet to a server instance.

Ideas?

Thanks
- Chris.

Sent from my iPhone