[Openstack-operators] Server error signing code contributor agreement

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Mar 21 20:14:57 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-21 09:04:46 -0700 (-0700), Christopher Hull wrote:
> I'm not sure who to contact about this, but I'm in the middle of
> setting up gerrit so I can push some code for review. I'm playing
> with the sandbox. A space doesn't seem to have been created for me
> in Gerrit, likely due to the fact that I get a server error when I
> try to agree to be a code contributor.
[...]

It does appear that the openstack-dev/sandbox repository requires a
valid contributor license agreement to be able to upload changes.
Make sure you've followed our official account setup instructions at
http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html#account-setup
including creating a Foundation Member account and using the same
primary E-mail address there as your preferred E-mail in Gerrit.
Some additional troubleshooting suggestions appear at
https://ask.openstack.org/question/56720 if you need them.
--
Jeremy Stanley