[Openstack-operators] [Rally] Scale testing of openstack

Akshay Kumar Sanghai akshaykumarsanghai at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 15:13:51 UTC 2016

Hi,
Thanks Dina, Boris and others for helping me.
auto_assign_nic worked. I tried that.
I have two more concerns :
- For now, Rally is creating one router per network . what i want is to
have one router per tenant and all networks connect to that router. I added
the quota section in context and defined router to be 1, but it goes out of
quota when creating more than one network. How do i limit the number of
router to be 1 and let network use that router?

- How do i create traffic between the VMs created (between the VMs as well
as to external world ) ?

Can you help me these?

Thanks
Akshay