[Openstack-operators] Fwd: [tricircle][multisite] Austin Design Summit Multisite Session

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 08:23:37 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Last year in tokyo we held our very first Tricircle/Dragonflow joint design
summit session and we had great discussions there (see the pics below : )
). I want to continue this for the upcoming Austin Summit.

Since in OPNFV Multisite project, we are planning to integrate Tricircle
and Kingbird for Release C work, I propose to have a general Multisite
design summit session this time. I would love to have all the regular team
member to be present at the session. If other folks are interested in this
topic and will be at the summit, you are more than welcomed to join :)

As usual, since we are not part of the official projects, I will find the
meeting place on site (free room available for our session) at the summit
venue. Please reply to this thread if you are interested so that I could
keep you in the loop when we setup the session logistics.

[image: Inline image 1]

--
Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado