[Openstack-operators] What are you excited for in Mitaka?

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Tue Mar 8 16:53:55 UTC 2016

I guess my current focus is on network HA, since these popped into my head right away and all seem to be network related:

* l3+dvr in neutron's a huge, huge thing.
* neutron external rbac. (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/282295/ really useful for more then one reason)
* Octavia anti-affinity (keep your backup lb on a different host then the primary. this is really important)
* Octavia Active/Standby. (deal with node dying automatically)

Thanks,
Kevin