[Openstack-operators] [app-catalog] App Catalog IRC meeting minutes - 3/3/2016

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Thu Mar 3 18:57:08 UTC 2016

During our meeting this morning we touched on some of the excellent
stuff markvan is doing with Horizon integration testing (thanks!)  We
also talked some more about transition/implementation details around
using GLARE as the backend for the app catalog.  kzaitsev_mb is making
some excellent progress with help from a few others, but the next big
challenge we're likely to hit will be creating the auth middleware to
allow catalog contributors to authenticate with their OpenStack ID.
Once we have that sorted out, there won't be too much left to do in
order to put GLARE into production as the backend/API for the
Community App Catalog.

Thanks as always to everyone working with us to continually improve
the App Catalog!

=================================
#openstack-meeting-3: app-catalog
=================================
Meeting started by docaedo at 17:00:24 UTC.  The full logs are available
at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/app_catalog/2016/app_catalog.2016-03-03-17.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* LINK: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/app-catalog  (docaedo,
  17:01:41)
* Status updates  (docaedo, 17:01:48)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/286807  (docaedo, 17:02:26)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/286927  (docaedo, 17:03:00)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/276440/  (docaedo, 17:03:55)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/276438/  (docaedo, 17:04:11)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/283202/  (markvan, 17:06:32)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/283201/  (markvan, 17:06:43)
* Glare transition review  (docaedo, 17:10:38)
* Open discussion  (docaedo, 17:36:15)

Meeting ended at 17:42:03 UTC.

People present (lines said)
* docaedo (70)