[Openstack-operators] Configuration tool for Openstack

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Wed Mar 2 23:33:49 UTC 2016

Hello Chris,

Please, consider to move your code to OSOps Repos:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Osops

Let me know if you need some assistance,

Edgar

From: "chrishull42 at gmail.com<mailto:chrishull42 at gmail.com>" <chrishull42 at gmail.com<mailto:chrishull42 at gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 12:54 PM
To: "openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>" <openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [Openstack-operators] Configuration tool for Openstack

Hi all;

I'm still a bit new to the world of stacking, but like many of you I have suffered thru the process of manual Openstack installation.

I've been a developer for decades, so please excuse me for "productizing" a simple tool.   I hope this is useful.  Feedback much appreciated.

http://chrishull.com/career/openstack/index.html

Please give feedback. The page is a quick read.

Thanks
-Chris.

Sent from my iPhone