[Openstack-operators] Data-Migration Juno -> Mitaka

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Tue Jun 28 23:54:00 UTC 2016

Hi Michael

​We built a tool called GUTS to migrate various assets between OpenStack
deployment (and other things as well). You can check it out at ​
https://github.com/aptira/guts. It can migrate Instances, Volumes,
Networks, Tenants, Users and Security Groups from one OpenStack to another.

It's a work in progress, but we're always happy to accept input.

​Hope this helps, feel free to contact me if you need anything.

Roland​