[Openstack-operators] [oslo] RabbitMQ queue TTL issues moving to Liberty

Sam Morrison sorrison at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 23:15:00 UTC 2016

The queue TTL happens on reply queues and fanout queues. I don’t think it should happen on fanout queues. They should auto delete. I can understand the reason for having them on reply queues though so maybe that would be a way to forward?

Or am I missing something and it is needed on fanout queues too?

Cheers,
Sam