[Openstack-operators] Ops MidCycle Registration

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Thu Jul 14 22:12:58 UTC 2016

Erin,

I did the registration and it worked very nicely. Thanks!

Edgar

From: Erin Disney <erin at openstack.org>
Date: Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 2:41 PM
To: "openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org" <openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [Openstack-operators] Ops MidCycle Registration

All-

Thank you for your patience as we finalized details for the Ops MidCycle in New York this August. If you plan to attend, please RSVP here: https://opsmidcyclenyc2016.eventbrite.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__opsmidcyclenyc2016.eventbrite.com&d=CwMCAg&c=DS6PUFBBr_KiLo7Sjt3ljp5jaW5k2i9ijVXllEdOozc&r=G0XRJfDQsuBvqa_wpWyDAUlSpeMV4W1qfWqBfctlWwQ&m=iRRSLwPH-Hx0LML76-fmTsmhFe728PDihKh83TQqTcQ&s=1HpSJ0Yjksli8i8_XGTSSio3ODZp6XIKxiQHjM2eSXQ&e=>

Please note that the cost of the event is $20 USD. If you are needing assistance with visas or have any other questions about the event, please contact me directly.

Thanks!

Erin Disney
OpenStack Marketing
erin at openstack.org<mailto:erin at openstack.org>