[Openstack-operators] Next Ops Midcycle NYC August 25-26

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 21:59:04 UTC 2016

Sorry for radio silence for a while on this.

In this thread I see that Erin Disney from the foundation was working on
the EventBrite ticket as of 6 days ago.

If a plc of person is needed from the hosting org, that can be me (full
contact details will be returned to email requests).

We (bloomberg) have the venue booked and we'll be providing breakfast,
lunch, wifi etc. I agreed with our marketing person to assume the max
capacity for now so provisions for 180 people

To answer one of the other questions, Bloomberg has no claim on the
evenings if some other org wishes to sponsor any after-session drinks or
whatnot that's fine.

Our marketing person was talking to the venue representative about signs
and banners. I'll ask if there's any progress there and report back.

I haven't thrown together a skeleton itinerary yet, which Tom asked me to
do. Sorry about that.  Once we start to form the list, we will get our
designers here at Bloomberg to prettify it into a nice event itinerary
sheet and print them off for everyone. Do we have any content yet? I've
been a bit distracted with job, car got totaled etc. Not to mention
extraordinary growth in use of this thing we do called Openstack at
Bloomberg :)

Do we have any talks agreed? I have more time over the next 10 days to get
a grip on all this.

Chris