[Openstack-operators] Instance no bootable device

Michael Stang michael.stang at dhbw-mannheim.de
Thu Jul 14 13:37:36 UTC 2016

Hi all,

solved it, somehow it was not working because the ocfs2 we use as
cluster-storage for the instances on the compute nodes throwed errors in the
syslog. It was somehow because it was fromated with 4k bklocksize, reformated it
now with 1k blocksize and now it's working without problems...strange...

Another question has arised, we had in our old juno installation swift used as
backend for glance, but the old method is not working in mitaka anymore. Do
anyone nows a guide for setting up swift as glance backend in mitaka?

Thanks and kind regards,
Michael