[Openstack-operators] Updating flavor quotas (e.g. disk_iops) on existing instances.

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Wed Jul 13 19:31:20 UTC 2016

Hello,

Yes, You're right that make it with virsh will work only until next hard
reboot/stop/suspend/migrate of instance but I thought only about
changing flavor extra-specs and apply it to running vms with virsh :)
Also I think that updating flavor extra-specs can be probably done also
through nova API. Please check "nova flavor-key" command.

--
Best regards / Pozdrawiam
Sławek Kapłoński
slawek at kaplonski.pl