[Openstack-operators] [telco][nfv][telecom-nfv] ops telecom-nfv working group meeting #3 results

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 17:56:54 UTC 2016

Hi All,

First, sorry about the weird tags on this email, but one of the things
we decided last meeting was to use the tag [telecom-nfv] for this
working group. Next time I email I'll just use that tag. (Note:
telecom not telco.)

The second thing we did was work on a mission statement [1]. A
volunteer kindly put together an intial "strawperson" mission
statement so that we could at least have something to edit and think
about--a place to start.

Also the OPNFV team has created an IRC channel they are using for
openstack related discussions [2].

We will have our 4th bi-weekly meeting next Weds [3]; hope to see you there.

Thanks,
Curtis.

[1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-telecom-nfv-mission-statement
[2]: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-operators/2016-July/010960.html