[Openstack-operators] Next Ops Midcycle NYC August 25-26

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Fri Jul 8 19:01:01 UTC 2016

Awesome! Thanks a lot Erin.

Edgar

From: Erin Disney <erin at openstack.org>
Date: Friday, July 8, 2016 at 11:51 AM
To: Edgar Magana <edgar.magana at workday.com>
Cc: Allison Price <allison at openstack.org>, Saverio Proto <zioproto at gmail.com>, "openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org" <openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [Openstack-operators] Next Ops Midcycle NYC August 25-26

Hey Edgar-

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry for the delay on clarification. We are working through the Eventbrite creation right now, and should have something out to the Community by early next week.

For visas, feel free to use the Foundation’s information and reach out to me directly with any questions:

OpenStack Foundation
PO Box 1903
78767
1-512-827-8633
events at openstack.org<mailto:events at openstack.org>

Will get you registration info ASAP, let me know what other questions I can answer in the meantime, thanks!

Erin Disney
OpenStack Marketing
erin at openstack.org<mailto:erin at openstack.org>