[Openstack-operators] Please review: OpenStack Personas Document

Kruithof Jr, Pieter pieter.kruithof.jr at intel.com
Thu Jul 7 20:23:01 UTC 2016

Operators,

If you have a few moments, please review the following:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/326662/14

The intent of the document is to generate a group of personas that represent the different users of OpenStack.  We’re currently working on Alan the App Developer, Carlos Cloud Operator and Doug the Domain Operator.

The intent is to help build consistency across the projects by landing on a standard definition of our users.  It would be really helpful to get you feedback for all of you.

Thanks,

Piet

--
Piet Kruithof