[Openstack-operators] [User-committee] Seeking feedback: Active User Contributor (AUC) eligibility requirements

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Wed Jul 6 21:42:11 UTC 2016

Umm, I see a major contribution area not included here:

OpenStack community meetup organizers.  I know some sink a large amount of time scheduling and organizing at least one a month, some two or more.  These organizers are critical for getting info out on OpenStack and familiarizing their local tech communities with the OpenStack project.  I hope they are included somewhere for their contributions.

--Rocky