[Openstack-operators] User Committee Changes

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Wed Jan 27 17:28:07 UTC 2016

Hello All,

Thank you so much Shilla and Jon for the support and confidence I am really looking forward to working with you as well.

This is a great opportunity and I am very excited about it. I will do my best to provide meaningful  feedback to the Foundation based on my experience as Operators and Users.

Happy Week for Everybody!

Edgar