[Openstack-operators] I have an installation question and possible bug

Kris G. Lindgren klindgren at godaddy.com
Mon Jan 25 18:40:39 UTC 2016

In the past we have had issues with having glance terminating ssl and downloads either not completing or being corrupted.  If you are having glance terminate ssl, for us moving ssl termination to haproxy and running glance as non-ssl fixed that issue for us.

Kris Lindgren
Senior Linux Systems Engineer
GoDaddy